Replacement of a Certificate of Authority

Each location of an institution, i.e. the main office, a branch, a LPO, a subsidiary, etc. must have a certificate of authority issued by OFI. Should the existing certificate become destroyed or is misplaced, the institution should notify OFI so that a replacement certificate can be issued. Should you need a replacement certificate, please contact Administrative Specialist Pam Skelton at (225) 925-4661 for specific instructions.